Apple Platform Engineer - Analyst / Associate
We are looking for an Apple Platform Engineer who will bring a unique engineering skill set, support, clarity, organization and above all else, personality to our team. This person is also someone who is capable of driving success even with a wide range of diverse challenges.
You will be responsible for evaluating, engineering, designing and executing hardware and software components within the Apple MacOS Platform. You will work with the SMEs globally to help maintain technical roadmaps and assist in project forecasting. Additionally, you will lead research and development efforts pertaining to development of new features and capabilities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design, plan and strategize for the Apple Platform
- Continue to develop and refine the Apple platform using tools such as Jamf Casper/Pro, AquaConnect, Apple ARD
- Identify and remediate client and server-side security risks to the environment
- Manage compliance settings, collections, clients and inventory
- Work with business partners and vendor support contacts, and resolve technical issues with workstations and Server base computers, peripheral equipment and software.
- Implement additional capabilities driven by a strategic and tactical roadmap.
SKILLS ANDEXPERIENCEWE ARE LOOKING FOR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant field
- Three years of industry experience specifically in managing large-scale Apple hardware and software implementations
- Strong working knowledge and understanding in Apple MacOS 12017-16550