Job Description :
This position will be focused on the integration of Internet of Things (IoT) devices (such as manufacturing and test equipment, wearables and augmented reality) with existing and to-be-deployed business applications.
It will also include efforts to analyze, design, and document system requirements, develop solutions, and ensure that fully tested applications are delivered to internal customers.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience in object oriented methods and technologies
- Knowledge and experience in relational database objects
- Familiarity with the application development lifecycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel to Lockheed Martin manufacturing locations on an as-needed basis
- US citizenship or permanent residency required for location access
- Knowledge of IoT methods and technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Splunk
- Knowledge of IT baseline technologies (including cloud, networks, APIs/services and user interfaces)