We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
- You hold Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject.
- You strive to learn and embraces an ambitious Culture.
- You possess strong fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming, and design patterns.
- You hold 4+ years of minimum experience with Server side technologies – Core Java & Java EE, Spring Boot & understanding of build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy to build scalable Microservices and APIs.
- You have deep understanding of web architecture.
- You have ability to write elegant, efficient, and testable code with Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm.
- You possess superb communication (Oral and Written) skills.
- You possess 3+ years of minimum experience with Oracle DB (PL/SQL Programming, Indexing and Performance tuning, Partitions, Isolation levels, data modeling).
- You possess deep understanding of Cloud Foundry or any cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications.
- You possess deep knowledge of NoSQL Databases, GraphQL and Big Data Technology stack