$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
Location for this position is Addison, TX. This position may require travel and/or relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience Appian BPM (17.2) suite and application level architecting, designing and development activities, with good understanding of Appian architectural principles, models, patterns, and perspective in order to develop solutions independently.
• Analyst and Designer Certification with A+ score is must
• Knowledge of Appian Administration and Plug-in development is nice to have.
• Lead Designer credential is a big plus and holds definite edge.
• Lead teams of Appian Consultants, Partner and Client Resources on project related tasks to ensure timely delivery
• Exposure to distributed BPM integrated applications
• Knowledge on best practices, strategies in Appian implementation
• Strong working experience in SQL Server or Oracle
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of the project methodology (various industry standard methodologies such as: SDLC, RUP, Scaled Agile, SCRUM)
• Good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16