- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Evaluate user requests for business process automation using models to determine feasibility and technical requirements.
- Supports data migration, loading and conversion between data stores.
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development meetings
- Assist in application deployment and roll-out to production
- Work with team members to identify, mitigate and resolve project issues and risks
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Soft skills for interaction with customers for requirement gathering and implementation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 3+ years of experience with all aspects of the Appian technology platform.
- Certifications - minimum Appian Designer Credential with Appian Lead Designer Credential preferred.
- Appian Gold Certified preferred.
- Experience leading the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Background in user experience, UI design, or HCI.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.