5 - 7 years experience • Healthcare IT
Are you Someone who has strong experience with Appian BPM Development? If say 'YES', Then one of the Leading Healthcare company is looking for you
Job Title: Appian Development Engineer
Job Type: Permanent (Direct Hire)
- Drive requirements gathering and solution design
- Create user interfaces and process models
- Integrate the Appian solution with source systems to facilitate data interaction for end users
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, security and efficiency of data access within Appian by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Play an integral part the design, architecture, standards and Agile methods for BPM engineering
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Applications will be built on the Appian platform and hosted on multi-tier distributed environments. This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Integration and Process Services.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5 – 10 year’s experience building and delivering web applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration, experience building and delivering Appian solutions, experience delivering within an Agile and Waterfall mixed methodology, with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming, solving problems within high-performance, real-time, distributed systems.
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated familiarity with enterprise search products.