Appian BPM Developer
Our client is seeking an Appian BPM Developer, you will be building and maintaining an existing codebase and rendering new components in Appian BPM. Additionally you will be providing experience and leadership to the development team, leading from the front and ensuring a high level of code quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or Software Engineering
- Appian Certified as an Analyst and Designer (Lead Designer certification is an advantage)
- Multiple years of experience on multiple projects, both leading teams and hands-on development
- Strong DB and Admin skills
- 3+ years of Appian BPM experience
- 2+ years of experience in SAIL
- Strong knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer, Configurations in Appian, etc
- Hands-on experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility Features, Forums, Pages, Smart Services, Deployment, etc.
- Should have at least designed/developed 2-3 projects in Appian, including end-to-end development
- Working knowledge of Appian Administration and servers such as JBOSS, Websphere and Weblog