As an AppDynamics Solution Architect you will be providing technical leadership in the delivery of projects, and will be a technical point of contact with ASL and WWT for AppDynamics. Your responsibilities will include; involvement as a Solutions Architect, a SME, an advisor regarding AppDynamics, and you will be directly interfacing with the clients, stakeholders, and business partners, through the entire delivery process. The AppDynamics Solution Architect will be fully trained on AppDynamics at the AppDynamics Certified Implementation Professional (ACIP) level – 8 days of courses plus an exam.
- Translate solution architecture into implementation plan and timeline
- Implementation Architect and Manager
- Internal technical leadership to share project best practices, architecture guidance and process approach
- Oversee the internal ASL integrations of AppDynamics
- Provide and encourage mentoring activities within projects, working to build common professional and technical skills sets for the professional services field team.
- Evangelist - ATC Demonstrations
- Support ATC demo build out, that shows internal app integrations
- Investigate need for ATC labs that leverage AppDynamics, and if needed, build them
- Build out pitch deck for EBCs, and support EBCs with briefings on WWT/AppDynamics' capabilities
- Provides technical leadership within services engagements
- Translates solution architecture into a technical implementation plan
- Oversee the design and development of AppDynamics engagements | Implementations
- AppDynamics Proof of Value activities, installations, and customizations
- Works closely with the WWT/ASL technical team, Project Manager, and Customer to ensure the technical components of the engagement are delivered to meet customer’s business needs
- Mentors junior team members
- Senior level developer technical experience (8+ years), with ideally multiple language experience
- Good soft skills (written/verbal) and good in front of customers
- Experience with cloud architectures, DB, virtualization, storage, and OS
- Consulting or Professional Services experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills, and the desire to work with customer stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
- Proven written communication and documentation skills
- Self-starter, prioritizing on getting the right tasks done first with little supervision
- WIlling to travel 25-50% of the time
8+ years' technical IT experience that includes:
- Software development and/or IT Operations and Application Support.
- Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis.
- Exposure to application performance monitoring tools is a bonus.
- Deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software.
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and basic troubleshooting tools.
- Strong understanding of built-in O/S monitoring and performance tools.
- Strong understanding of the interrelationships between the various infrastructure layers O/S, Disk, Network, NAS, SAN.
- Experience with J2EE/LAMP/Microsoft stack.