AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
- 8+ years of work experience in highly analytical role or field sales operations role in a high-growth Enterprise business.
- Experience in Sales Planning cycle, Quotas development and Territory planning.
- Mature professional with experience partnering directly with senior level sales leaders to provide them with strategic insights. Must be a people person that has strong interpersonal skills and can build rapport and relationships with senior sales leaders.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to analyze a Sales leaders business to provide relevant insights and strategic guidance in support of a growing sales business with
- Expert in Excel, Salesforce and Tableau.
- Experience managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software business fundamentals.
- Process and systems oriented.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Must be self-directed, organized and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Must be a people person that has strong interpersonal skills and can build rapport and relationships with senior sales leaders
About the Role
As a key stakeholder and relationship manager in the Global Sales Ops & Strategy team, you will combine your strategic and technical skills to analyze data, identify trends, provide scenarios and present insights to senior sales leaders. You will be a self-starter with a natural aptitude for data analysis, visualization, collaboration, leadership and rapport building. As the business partner for regional sales leaders, you will be responsible for:
- Being the key strategic business partner to the top regional sales leaders in the Americas.
- Managing a team of 2 Senior Analysts to assist in all
- Developing analysis, actionable insight and strategic advice for the regional sales leaders in the core areas of Sales Forecasting, Rep Productivity, Pipeline movement and coverage, Leading indicators, Capacity and Headcount Planning, Ramping Schedules, Territory Mapping and Optimization.
- Coordinating GTM planning activities with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Developing, measuring, and maintaining operational excellence by creating and evolving Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Sales Dashboards.
- Partnering with key stakeholders in Sales Analytics, Sales Finance, Sales compensation and international colleagues to build and maintain Quotas for all quota carrying reps and Sales leaders in the organization. As part of the Quota development process, you will partner directly with Sales leaders to communicate and cascade quotas throughout the Sales hierarchy. You will own the entire Quota management process including building the supporting models in a new automated platform. You will manage the approval workflows and coordinate between all relevant stakeholders.
- Partnering with key stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Systems, Enablement) to gather and analyze structured feedback to increase sales productivity and ensure execution of GTM strategy. You will work with Systems team and other key stakeholders.
- Producing a regular cadence of reporting as required and providing QBR data and analytics support.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities for improvement across the sales funnel. You will work with sales leaders to uncover bottlenecks and inconsistencies, and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Designing, implementing and enabling Sales leaders on productivity tools that will streamline sales activities and enhance sales force productivity.
- Collaborating with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our go-to-market activities.
- Facilitating regular sessions with top Sales leaders to analyze their business and provide strategic insights.