- The Apparel and Appearance Leader is a cross-functional role and leads an internal CFA stakeholder team comprised of key partners from Brand Strategy, Supply Chain, Field Operations and Training.
- Manages participation of an on-going Operator Apparel Council including communication, in-field testing, research and validation of new apparel concepts and initiatives.
- Leads and aligns the efforts of external apparel vendor partners to ensure a brand relevant, fashion forward design that meets Operator’s cost and value expectations, and Team Member needs in terms of fit, comfort and durability.
- Strategic planning and program management of the TeamStyle, Executive Club, and The Mill apparel collections, including near-term program timelines and a long-term apparel road map.
- Partners with Supply Chain to identify and introduce compatible items from The Mill, CFA‘s branded consumer apparel line, as supplemental options for restaurant leadership.
- Initiates and oversees the internal corporate communication strategy including planning, review & approvals.
- Collaborates with Field Operations and Training to define and communicate Apparel & Appearance guidelines in the ORG (Operational Requirements Guide) and to coordinate in-field evaluation through the ROE and CEM assessment programs.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to facilitate execution of projects through a disciplined design process
- Reports and tracks project progress, manages significant budgets and regularly communicates updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Partners well and effectively manage work and relationships with external partners like OOBE and Shoes for Crews.
- Proven track record of success in both professional and academic environments
- Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment within a team approach to accomplishing objectives
- Well-versed in current consumer and design trends, with a knowledge of retail, food service and hospitality industries
- Experience in guiding research projects in support of new program initiatives, paired with sound analytical capabilities
- Ability to build effective relationships and strategic alignment with internal CFA partners, Operators, design consultants and vendors
Continuing education edits and/or professional certifications preferred
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education