Our enterprise level client is searching for an Information Security Application Vulnerability Manager.
Application Vulnerability Management - Responsible for the
end-to-end Security Review Process which includes ad hoc security testing as well as managing third party testing.
As a member of the Application Vulnerability Management team you will:
- Identify and validatesecurity vulnerabilities across the clients web and mobile platforms.
- Prioritize and provide guidance on the remediation of discovered security vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for identifying business logic flaws and validating impact.
- Perform periodic penetration tests (i.e., Ethical Hacking).
- Participate in project teams by providing consultation on application security matters.
- Bachelors degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or related field
- Passionate about Application Security with 3 years of experience with any combination of the following: web and mobile application security, ethical hacking, cryptography, browser security, databasesecurity, file security, and secure software development
- Strong knowledge of web application attacks and defense strategies including those found in the OWASP Top 10 and mobile Top 10
- Experience in security vulnerability assessments and remediation techniques
- Experience with enterprise web application security testing technologies such as BurpSuite Pro, OWASP ZAP, Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, Kali Linux
- Experience with incident response and handling
- Experience with multiple programming languages (such as Java, .NET., etc.)
- Master's degree with concentration in information security
- Financial services and development experience
- Spanish language proficiency
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate internally, upward, and cross functionally to gain supportrequired to accomplish assignments
- Ability to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge (e.g. able to avoid ?analysis paralysis?)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.