· Use statistical and machine learning techniques to deep dive and model customer behavior in how they use our Amazon hardware products.
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data to help drive business decisions on product features and field reliability
· Architect systems, design and code highly innovative models for predictive learning
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· Develop systems that can report field performance to management
· Research, Teach and lead teams to adopt state of the art machine learning and statistical approaches
· A MS/PhD in CS machine learning, Statistics, Operational research, Physical or Life Science with Statistics, or in a highly quantitative field. PhD strongly preferred.
· 10+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
· 5+ years with hands on Python + ML/STAT libraries or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of experience in using statistical software like JMP, SAS, R
· Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications
· Strong communication, teaching and data presentation skills
· Experience with MXNET or Machine Learning equivalent platforms
· Experience in product field performance statistical analysis
Job ID: 617814