App Development Sr Specialist
- Works with software development architect, development and QA teams to perform product design, implementation, defect verification and remedy on application software projects.
- Works directly with Product Management team to implement against product requirements, and solicit more information as required.
- Key development resource for BPM development group
- Identifies opportunities for improving software development methods and procedures and communicates recommendations appropriately.
- Works within Scrum team environment to deliver on commitments within monthly release cycle.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in Business Process Management using IBM BPM Minimum
- BS degree in a field directly related to software development plus a minimum of five years of relevant technical experience in application design and programming OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Implementation experience with IBM BPM platforms
- Experience in integrating BPM platform with existing application systems
- Experience in designing complex process flows
- Experience in designing the functional flows along with technical implementation
- Experience in designing data model for BPM that can scale and perform
- Java Development experience is a plus
- Experience with DevOps tools is a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Performance Profiling.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry.