McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) is actively seeking an App Developer.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 6 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
Travel Requirement: Travel may be required.
Security Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have a minimum of a Secret Clearance to be considered for this position.
About McLane Advanced Technologies
McLane Advanced Technologies is a small business headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia with a specialized focus on providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal government and the private sector. MAT has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is a leader in delivering innovative, reliable and cost effective services and technology solutions that address the needs of our clients and provide long-term benefits. MAT’s mission is to forge scalable and sustainable technology solutions by bridging the gap between logistics, technology, our clients’ needs, and delivering our services though the right mix of people, processes, and technology.