What's the role?
You will join the API Business to lead the effort to design and build API solutions that allow clients to quickly respond to market changes and transform data based on specialized requirements across all MS Office product suites. The Desktop API is a mission critical application that is used by the majority of Bloomberg terminal users millions of times each day. You will have a leadership role in product design and the strategic direction of the Desktop API.
We'll trust you to:
- Continuously drive innovation to create solutions that help our users access the data they need
- Actively collaborate with other business managers, engineers, sales and clients throughout the design, planning and development lifecycle
- Clearly articulate your strategic vision for the product
- Work closely with Engineering to drive and lead product development
You’ll need to have:
- Prior experience building tools in MS Office Add-ins
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience as an Analyst, Portfolio Manager or in Project and business management
- Strong interest in technology and how it can be used to improve investment decisions within financial markets
- Excellent organizational, and presentation skills