Develop and execute the Product Roadmap for our Roadside APIs across both Automotive and Insurance portfolios.
- Define product roadmap including authentication, API framework, standards, monitoring, sandbox, developer portal
- Develop pricing strategy and operational framework for internal and external integration
- Partner with Technology to drive both technical architecture and delivery of product roadmap
- Drive sales enablement collateral in partnership with Product-Marketing and Sales
- Monitor P&L impact while charting expected cost-reduction impacts
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related field, MBA / MS Preferred 2+ years of experience with deep knowledge and passion for APIs. Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (ppt) Highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships Travel Required : up to 10%
- Bachelor's degree in technology or business related discipline, MBA a plus
- Experience working with API development, data products, third-party data sources and data integration between multiple platforms
- Experience with mobile app development a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3-5+ years relevant product management experience
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the marketplace through customer interaction and market research.
- Analyze landscape to identify business opportunities and make product/partner recommendations.
- Define product roadmap including authentication, API framework, governance and regulatory standards, monitoring, sandbox, and developer portal.
- Partner with Technology to drive both technical architecture and delivery of product roadmap.
- Drive sales enablement in partnership with Marketing and Sales.
- Drive the development and approval process of required business case(s) in support of the strategy.
- Leads efforts in developing product and product line strategies, directions and recommendations as input to overall company planning process.
- Provides business planning guidance and counsel to senior management to support overall company objectives and communicates with other internal groups.
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics