Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
This role provides expertise in one or more middleware platforms (e.g., API Connect, DataPower, Message Broker / Integration Bus, etc.) to design, develop, and support critical applications at PSCU. You will design and implement new and innovative solutions and provide technical guidance and leadership to onshore and offshore teams related to platform requirements.
- Configure and administer IBM API Connect and IBM DataPower appliances
- Design multiple services based on different standards for REST, web services, data integration techniques, messaging, and transformation engines and non-standard services (APIs)
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture and Middleware Development teams to identify and execute overall architecture and design of API Connect and DataPower environments
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering, analysis, discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimates
- Create end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high tech services
- Provide administrative and development support for IBM’s API Connect and DataPower appliances located on premise in a multi-tiered environment
- Provide general guidance and mentoring for team members on designing and implementing integration solutions based on middleware platforms
- Present architecture and design to necessary stakeholders, as required
- Support code deployments and configuration changes to production and non-production systems, following established procedures
- Maintain working knowledge of API management platforms and API related activities; requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture; Maintain knowledge of API design standards, patterns, and best practices
- Maintain working knowledge of API security standards and implementation (Oauth 2.0, OpenID, JSON, Web Token, JOSE, x509 certificates); Maintain knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and endpoint configuration
- Maintain working knowledge regarding APIs applied to business: API Economy, Monetization/Billing, Industry use cases
Experience: Five (5) years of experiencerequired in development, architecture, deployment, and administration of API management platforms and API related activities required.
Experience with IT infrastructure, software development, governance, and quality assurance concepts and tools required.
Experience in design and development with DataPower, IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), IBM Integration Bus (IIB), or IBM WebSphere IQ preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education and experience. Certifications for IBM API Connect or IBM DataPower preferred.