The Integrations Developer will be responsible in combining different software components into one unified solution. Integration Development happens at different stages and phases of software implementation, which includes management and development of APIs, data connectivity, applications implementation, and device integration.
The role would also involve interfacing with non-technical individuals from either internal teams or clients, and must be able to have a good command and understanding of technical terms involving software development and implementation jargons. A good command of English both in written and verbal communications are required.
- Configure VCC application according to specifications provided by Five9 Business Analyst while following best practice guidelines
- Review design and evaluate the efficiency of the recommended design
- Recommend best practices should alternative design be more automated/efficient/productive
- Configure according to best practice guidelines
- Troubleshoot software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments
- Thoroughly test configuration before declaring configuration to be complete
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Work on multiple Implementation projects simultaneously
- Attend customer calls as required by Program Manager
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to identify best practices that can be leveraged by peers for future configuration projects and contribute to internal “Best Practices Library”
- Work on special projects as needed
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative
- Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers; able to delegate responsibilities with ease; able to provide constructive feedback and praise; able to understand and educate others
- Working knowledge on Java and HTML scripting, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Design and Develop SQL Scripts, Procedures, Views and other database objects as needed
- Experience in implementation/integration of APIs using any of the API platforms
- Cloud development and implementation
- Knowledgeable in any of the following:
- Full Software Development Life Cycle
- Data parsing algorithms
- How transport technology works
- Encryption methodologies
- Web Services
- Web Servers such as IIS, Apache, etc.
- Must be strategic thinker; able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems
- Willing to work a permanent night shift schedule
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Implementation (Professional Services) and/or configuration experience in a Cloud computing or telephony environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Strong knowledge of Internet technology, hosted solutions (SaaS), VoIP, IVR, and Call Center skills/practices
- Experience with implementing TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is required - Applicants with experience deploying and/or managing Five9 Call Center solutions are preferred
- Strong knowledge of CRM/Lead Management solutions, and integrations (Salesforce, RingCentral, Siebel, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Velocify, LeadMailbox, ServiceNow, etc.) is desired
- Self-starter, possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction
- BA/BS or equivalent experience