Zions is recruiting for the position of API Developer on the Integration’s Platform team. The Integration Platforms Team creates value for the enterprise by delivering enterprise integration services that provide data, functionality, and processes from legacy and modern systems for others to consume. We expose diverse systems and business capabilities in a standardized way. Zions is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT but this position is open to remote work. Below are some of the responsibilities of an Integration Platform Engineer.
- The ability to use SOAPUI and Postman tools to complete unit testing.
- Experience with API security policies, oAuth, JWT, JWE, and HMAC.
- Assist in developing user documentation, specifications, and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of APIs, Swagger, WSDL, and XSD.
- Automate and set up build pipelines and deployments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Data Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience administering and developing customization of platforms, or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements; the successful candidate will have an ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Experience with development of APIs / Interfaces on Apigee Edge and IBM ACE platforms. Works closely with the API Solutions Architect and ACE development and support staff, as a major contributor to the success of the system.
- Solid grasp of API capabilities, DevOps. Experience with Containers is a plus.