Welcome to the Human Revolution! Join a company that can bootstrap your career, accelerate your development, and recognize and reward your contributions. For every company, people are their most important asset. SAP SuccessFactors is the platform that empowers employees to perform at their best, and for the business to streamline the way they handle HR. We're a multi-tenant SaaS offerings company, automating HR-centric processes—encompassing the entire lifecycle of employee and business partner engagement. We have: 7000+ customers, 100+ million users and peak daily transaction rates of 1 BILLION+ per day. We are looking for talented people who share in our vision to deliver continuous innovation in cloud that makes our customers successful. Join our high-energy, high-output, creative colleagues who inspire and challenge each other toward excellence.
- Best in the cloud space HCM application suited for Web and mobile devices
- Frameworks and platform built with cutting edge technologies, which can be customized to customer's extreme needs
- Flat hierarchy Agile SCRUM environment with development responsibilities that span across all layers of the application
- Opportunities to explore different solution, show the hacker side of you and be part of social cause
- A team of aces to work with.
- Top benefits, tuition reimbursement, catered lunches, and an onsite gym!
- As a Software Developer your typical day might include
- Design, develop, test and deploy simple and complex features in SAP SuccessFactors Cloud HCM suite of products
- Debug complex issues in code and figure out the root cause, using tests automation to validate the work
- Get hands on experience with emerging trends and technologies in the field of cloud development, including open source products and contribute to the on-going development of SuccessFactors suite of products
- Troubleshoots issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues
You have achieved
- Minimum BS degree in computer science or related field
- 0-5+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
- Previous working experience or knowledge of Agile methodology
Necessary Skills and Attitudes
- Java coding skills and expertise in JDBC, JMS and Web Services (REST, oDATA) with focus on performance and scalability
- Experience with the API management ecosystem, Service Discovery, and API Gateways. Strong knowledge of Restful API design principles, security standards and implementation.
- Experience of Enterprise Integration patterns and associated best practice
- OOAD, algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- RDBMS concepts
- OS and runtime experience (Unix, Windows, JVM, Web servers, Servlet Containers)
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
- Extremely strong passion for technology and software craftsmanship
- DevOps mindset – inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle
- Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2
- Experience with Spring Hibernate and PL/SQL and tuning queries for best performance.
- Knowledge of lean development infrastructure process including Git, TeamCity, Jenkins etc. and exposure to Continuous Delivery practices
- Exposure to building large scale application deployed on public cloud like AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc.
- Familiarity with the top OWASP threats and experience in mitigating these.
Technologies/Tools/Architectures you could enjoy
- Cloud development, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Hadoop
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.