Take your ambitions to the next level
You will be working on leading edge microservice APIs, supporting employees and growing our digital footprint. What you help build will be the underlying systems that help our team achieve better customer experiences. The services you will build will need to be both performant and resilient.
You will be working as part of a friendly, agile team who helps each other tackle problems across all functions. You will employ proven practices in development, security, accessibility and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our customers.
- Make endpoints for frontend apps and other backend services to use/write wrappers for other API developers;
- Track the workflow as needed;
- Identify code problems, build solutions and complete code reviews with other developers;
- Maintain codebase and make improvements when necessary;
- Conduct logging, error reporting and analytics;
- Review accessibility as part of the development process;
- Collaborate with other teams to gather technical requirements to develop a solution;
- Ensure cohesive experience across multiple devices;
- Develop scalable solutions with performance and security in mind;
- Maintain the best security, reliability and performance practices;
- Assist and rapidly test solutions for the team.
- Work with designers to help them understand possible technical restrictions;
- Understand what technologies other teams are using.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Two (2) years of RESTful API development experience;
- 80/20 backend/frontend experience in previous roles;
- Hands on experience with RESTful API development and integration;
- Highly skilled backend developer;
- in architecture of microservices;
- with NodeJS;
- working with RESTful APIs;
- working in an Agile or Scrum environment;
- with Jira and ReactJS.
- Familiar with:
- building and implementing unit and integration tests;
- Micro Service Architecture;
- accessibility (WCAG 2) proven methodologies.
- Ability to build digital products that can be used by people with disabilities;
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of database management and architecture