- Possess a deep understanding of API architecture, design and development in an open banking environment
- Drives the overall API development strategy for RetailDigital with a sight on a Micro/NanoService end state
- Acts as product owner for API development
- Manage an API development road map including integrations with internal and external third parties
- Analyze existing application back end structure and lead the design of new API?s to fulfil current functional requirements as well as future functional and nonfunctional.
- Define API solutions for an API enabled gateway and multi/hybrid cloud based services
- Knowledge of Datapower, IIB, Java/J2EE, JS, Relational DB?s, NoSQL DB?s
- Knowledge and experience with containerization & container management (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Track record of delivering solutions in situations requiring real time (synchronous and asynchronous) messaging, Publish/Subscribe models, Microservices patterns, Middleware, and other related methodologies in a multi-user, multi-platform, multi-tier environment
- Full stack development experience is a plus
Headquartered in Washington DC Metro Area, Cynet Systems is a top talent supplier for companies across North America. In 2016, Cynet Systems was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Virginia. It was awarded the Fantastic 50 Award for the highest overall growth. We have been consistently recognized as the Top North America Supplier- GOLD Star Partner for the last four years by one of the top 5 IT Services Company in the world. Our specialties in staffing and recruiting include the following: Infrastructure Consulting, Engineering Consulting, IT Consulting, Health care & Life Sciences Consulting, Federal Consulting and Corporate Recruitment With a specialized recruiting army, we have developed a network of professionals who are poised to serve your need. In 2015, Cynet was recognized as the #1 Infrastructure Supplier for North American Region by a top IT Services Company. Whatever the need, our specialists deliver!