Job Title: API Architect
Location: Miami, FL
Interview Type: Phone+ Skype
Primary Skills: API development, Oauth 2.0, IBM Datapower, SOA, Java
- Provide leadership to the API developmentefforts in Tracfone
- Formal knowledge of API maturity model and experience in designing standard based API interfaces.
- Architect API solution development for Tracfone based on best practices on IBM Datapower
- Help Tracfone build API capability including various aspects like security, services governance and policy management.
- Expertise in API security frameworks and protocols (Oauth 2.0)
- Provide guidance and mentorship to both Development and Support teams
- Independently drive the discussion and consensus building with various key stakeholders, senior management, senior leadership team and assess the current state and come up with recommendations.
- At least 2 years of Experience in IBM Data Power
- Oracle SOA experience a big plus.
- Java J2ee development background.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in IT.