Primary Location: Germantown, MD
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Security Clearance: Not required
Schedule: Fulltime (onsite)
The Appsential Team:
Appsential consultants are leading business and technology professionals who combine a depth of experience in federal government and select industries with an unrelenting focus on innovation.
You’ll benefit from senior level commitment and attention, while being afforded the space you need to perform at your best. You’ll receive the compensation and benefits you deserve. You will be valued.
At Appsential it is our unique differences that bring valuable insight to the team. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels and we do not discriminate based on disability, veteran status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
The APEX Developer shall build and code applications and/or modules using current industry standard languages, providing guidance on best practices and optimizing design. The application developer will play a crucial role in:
- Developing customized APEX systems and tools to help enhance the business process of the Department of Energy
- Implementing and Designing the OBIEE RPD physical, business, and presentation layers
- Working with the user base to design and develop OBIEE reports and dashboards
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ Years Expertise in Oracle Application Express (APEX) and application development using APEX
- Expertise in designing debugging, coding and maintaining in Oracle APEX
- Expertise in Oracle Procedural Language (PL)/Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Expertise in designing, debugging, coding and maintaining PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Expertise in User Interface Design
- 5+ years of OBIEE experience including building the RPD layers
- Experience with OBIEE migration through the life cycle
- Experience in the implementation and design of the OBIEE RPD physical, business and presentation layers
- Good understanding of dimensional data models
- Knowledge of BI Publisher
- Experience documenting and scripting ETL processes and procedures.