Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
Less than 5 years
Posted 167 days agoby Sarah Barnard
Apartment Community General Manager
If you are a property supervisor with financial management experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress with a business that has been building communities for decades.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apartment Community General Manager to join our client, a successful property management business.
Fostering a team-oriented and welcoming environment, our client offers the chance to play a key role in their Detroit-based operations and lead a passionate team to succeed.
As the Apartment Community General Manager, you?ll oversee communities made up of 500 units in the Detroit area and take responsibility for the financial, operational, resident relations and budgetary aspects of each site.
Supervising a team of 8 ? 10 staff, you will:
- Direct site management staff in all phases of property operations, including leasing and administrative activities
- Train, motivate and evaluate employees
- Build strong working relationships with residents
- Ensure that vacant units are ready for occupancy
- Carry out property inspections
To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years? experience of supervising multiple properties
- Financial management experience
- The ability to deal effectively with residents and employees
- The ability to establish local knowledge and community contacts
Organized and proactive, as the Apartment Community General Manager, you?ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You?ll also be a skilled multi-tasker with the ability to meet deadlines.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Apartment Community General Manager, General Manager, Property Manager, Area Property Manager, Regional Property Manager, Property Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Property Management.