5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for AP Associate for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: AP Associate
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Ability to accurately process: non-po invoices, 2 and 3-way match invoices, contract invoices.
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve AP invoice issues of all kinds.
- Ability to execute accurate setup and change vendor information cross referencing with supporting documentation.
- Models and consistently exhibits a high level of customer service and builds good business partner relationships
- Develop division procurement and finance relationships and support change management.
- Extensive understanding of the Procure to pay process flow.
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Functions as a contributing member of the team.
- Ability to handle conflict resolution.
- Takes an active role in identifying and resolving team issues.
- Escalate issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Takes ownership of business and timelines are met.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- High school diploma
- 6+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable or 2+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable with 2-year post secondary degree
- Prefer experience with Large ERP systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team work required.
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work effectively with all levels of management.