- Perform biochemical and biophysical characterization of Antibodies and antibodies fragments SDS PAGE, SEC, BLI .
- Implement methods for efficient screening and selection of therapeutic bispecific antibodies using IgG and ScFv formats and variation of their combination
- Generate, analyze, and present the antibody biophysical and the biochemical characterization data that will be used to select and advance lead antibodies (binding affinity, stability, epitope mapping)
- Support various projects with diverse antibody engineering needs ranging from humanization, stabilization, affinity maturation of antibody and/or ScFv
- Be responsible for the operation and maintenance of OCTET[MM1] , and Analytical HPLC instruments
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure timely progress in research projects
Requirements: Ph.D. Degree in biochemistry, structural biology, chemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- 2-4 years’ productive postdoctoral of relevant experience in an industry or academic laboratory.
- Successful experience in antibody display techniques for selecting and tuning antibodies binding (phage, yeast, mRNA or mammalian libraries)
- Broad knowledge of quantitative methods that allow to measure antigen-antibody interactions including affinity ranking, epitope binning, epitope mapping (SPR, BLI, MST)
- Demonstrated experience of multiple successful antibody humanization campaigns and/or antibody affinity maturation/tuning
- Experience with biomolecular interactions techniques commonly used to characterize antibodies: SDS PAGE, SEC, BLI and ELISA.
- Knowledge of antibody CMC selection screening such as: accelerated stability, serum stability, thermal challenges, freeze thaw cycles.
- Experience with designing and selecting ScFv format from antibody sequences and various methods for building bispecific antibody conversion
- Bioinformatic analysis of antibody developability and being current with methods used for assessing liability of antibodies
- Significant record of publications and authorship in peer reviewed journals such as Mabs. PEDS JBC or equivalent