Odyssey is looking for an Anti-Tamper/Program Protection Engineer. The Anti-Tamper/Program Protection Engineer will provide Security Engineering and Acquisition Program Protection support to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Program Office and function as an integral member of a team of Government, Military, and Contractor Personnel that provides program, engineering, and technical support to the GMD Chief Engineer.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Development of Program Protection Plans
- Conduct and support system documentation reviews and/or Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)
- Serve as Program Lead for Critical Program Information (CPI) Assessments
- Mission Criticality Assessments
- Conduct Threat, Vulnerability and Risk Analysis
- Lead effort to identify appropriate countermeasures to mitigate system vulnerabilities
- Support Anti-Tamper (AT) Assessments and AT Plan Development
- Support AT Verification & Validation
- Coordinate and lead Supply Chain Risk assessments
- Development and Maintenance of Security Classification Guides (SCG)
- Development and Maintenance of Operational Security (OPSEC) Plan
- Develop Technology Assessment / Control Plans to support Foreign Military Sales (FMS) activities as required
- Develop Delegation of Disclosure Authority Letters (DDL) to support disclosure decisions and Foreign Military Sales activities as required
- Must be a US Citizen
- Required Clearance: Must have an active Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret and be able to maintain it.
- Required Education: Bachelor in Computer Science, or Information Technology (Other degrees considered with strong software engineering/integration experience)
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience developing Program Protection Plans (PPP)
- Familiar with conducting System Documentation Reviews and/or Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)
- Ability to implement the Critical Program Information (CPI) Assessment Process
- Familiar with completing Intelligence Production Requests (IPR) required for Multidisciplinary Counterintelligence Threat Assessments (MDCITA)
- Preferred Clearance: Top Secret and be able to maintain it.