Description:Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) business is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in sunny Orlando, FL.
MFC is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. MFC develops, manufactures and supports advanced combat, missile, rocket, manned and unmanned systems for military customers that include the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, NASA and dozens of foreign allies.
We are seeking an experienced Anti-Tamper (AT) Design Engineer to join our team to design, implement, deploy, and maintain state of the art security architectures and countermeasures to protect and enable innovative new Lockheed Martin products.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Assess and develop AT approaches/methodologies, derive and define AT requirements as appropriate.
• Conduct model-based performance simulations to determine the impact of requirement changes on system performance and behaviors.
• Develop recommendations and courses of action to solve complex embedded AT problems.
• Define AT capabilities related to such areas as secure software boot, crypto key handling, active sensing, and system responses.
• Aide in system definition for software requirements, FPGA functional interfaces, bus loading, and mission planning features.
• Perform trade studies to identify optimal components and techniques.
• Participate as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementations and/or integration of DOD tactical systems.
• Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
• Assist architects and system developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate security functionality to ensure uniform application of DOD security policy and apply system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following: system security design process; engineering life cycle; cross domain solutions; cryptography; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; auditing; certification and accreditation process; security verification testing.
• Perform supply chain management activity for specification generation and AT provisioning.
• Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
• Designs perimeter defense systems including intrusion detection systems, firewalls, sensors, etc.; ability to enhance rule sets to detect or block sources of malicious traffic; and establishes a protective net of layered defenses to prevent, detect, and eradicate threats.
• Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of AT security procedures and safeguards to ensure they provide the intended level of protection.
• Generate ICDs and verify compliance of supplier designs and capabilities.
• Communicate/Coordinate with program leadership personnel, external customers and independent government Verification & Validation personnel.
• Participate in internal and external working groups, technical interchange meetings and program milestone reviews
Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Experience with Open System Architecture design and partitioning.
Prior real-time embedded system design experience.
Seeking someone with between 5 to 10 years of professional experience.
Familiarity with the DoD system development lifecycle.
Experience delivering written and oral presentations to program personnel and customers.
Ability to obtain an interim security clearance and considered a US Citizen.
Knowledge of DOORS and requirements development / flow-down.
Familiarity with Modeling and Simulation (M&S) tools, e.g., MATLAB / Simulink.
Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools (e.g., Rational Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect), DODAF views, development of MBSE diagrams.
Penetration testing experience including use of tools such as those found in Kali Linux, Backtrack, or equivalent.
Knowledge of at least one of: secure boot implementations, cryptographic key management, state of the art cryptographic architectures for power-limited solutions.
Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following: defeating physical anti-tamper mechanisms, performing and defending against side-channel and fault-injection attacks, and/or reverse-engineering and exploitation of embedded systems hardware and protocols.
Knowledge of AT- and Cyber-related governance, e.g., RMF, LO/CLO.
Familiarity with Anti-Tamper architectures, to include AT System design and/or vulnerability assessment.
Understanding of NSA-approved cryptographic standards and methods.
Experience integrating software components from several different vendors and working with subcontractors.
Ability to think critically to find optimal approaches to difficult design issues.
Prior sensor and/or missile development program experience preferred.
Secret clearance a plus. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Information Assurance Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Job ID: 463792BR