Technical capabilities for Deutsche Bank Regulatory, Compliance and Anti-financial Crimes (RCA) IT organization – specifically for Anti Money Laundering monitoring for Mantas and other projects. The Anti-Financial Crimes IT Java Developer will be involved in every aspect of the SDLC.
- Main responsible resource to support RCA for AML
- Design and development of code and unit tests that meets DB standards, processes, policies and practices.
- Development support of SIT & UAT to address incidents and fixes in a timely manner.
- Production of and Deployment of application release notes & software packages between Development & SIT environments. Make available release notes & packages to enable deployment to other target environments.
- Preparation of required handover documentation to support teams and training as appropriate
- Engagement and support of User Acceptance Testing.
- Participation in the L3 support of AML systems and providing service in case of a Production incident escalated to the development team.
- Review BRD and Functional Design document to prepare Technical Design document, develop software, prepare and implement SIT test plan and finally implement in UAT/PROD.
- Working experience in mid-range technologies, platforms, i.e. UNIX, Oracle, SQL, Web logic preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, including working experience of writing scripts and queries
- Knowledge, on UNIX/Linux, Java J2EE, shell scripts, JSP, XML, Power Center, secure connectivity and Scheduling Tools (Control-M/AutoSys) preferred.
Job ID: 3169918