The mission of the Antenna Systems Department is to provide antenna-system related technical support to a wide array of national security, civil, and commercial programs for both ground and space applications. We provide technical support to our customers by utilizing in-house antenna measurement ranges, simulation tools, and fabrication facilities.
- Participate in antenna design, simulation, fabrication, and measurement tasks with an emphasis on space applications where antenna systems of interest include phased arrays, reflectors, horns, helices, and patch antennas.
- Coordinate and lead tests to characterize antennas and their integrated performance.
- Perform or lead antenna simulation activities in order evaluate performance and to aid in the design process.
- Participate in internal research projects and the development of the department's measurement and simulation capabilities.
- Contribute to communication system studies.
- Provide independent technical evaluations and recommendations to program offices working on hardware development and manufacturing efforts performed at contractor facilities.
- Bachelor'sdegree in electricalengineering with eight years related experience in electricalengineering.
- Experience with network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and other microwave and RF test equipment.
- Experience with antenna simulation using tools such as Ansys HFSS, Ticra GRASP, and CST Microwave Studio.
- Proficiency with any of the following: MATLAB, Python.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced degree in a related field.
- Experience with antenna measurements.
- Experience with antenna design.
- A current SSBI and Top Secret clearance.
Requisition ID: 26061