Are you ready for a challenge? PADT is currently seeking an Account Manager for the sale of ANSYS software. The Account Manager is responsible for all ANSYS software sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or set of accounts, and is responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth and account penetration. Products and services are sold directly to end users primarily via face-to-face contact by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily.
· Perform all sales activities for new and renewed business in an assigned geographic area
· Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in order to generate new
business for the organization
· Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers, meet with them at PADT or, speak with
them by phone to solicit sales
· Maintain a regular schedule of contact with customers to ensure satisfaction via phone or on-site visits
· Achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
· Research and compile lists of prospective customers through sales leads, internet searches, periodicals, business directories,
industry ads, trade shows, and other sources
· Remain knowledgeable and abreast of company’s new, and existing products & services to facilitate sales
· Create and conduct sales presentations matching PADT’s products/services with customer needs
· Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
· Create and maintain account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
· Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and engineering services groups
· Maintain sales records and prepare salesreports as required
· Provide accurate forecasts for new sales and renewal revenues
· Participate in trade shows and conventions; schedule training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities
· Enter new customer data and othersales data for current customers into computer database.
· Alert clients to new or improved products/services
· Develop and maintain positive win-win relationships with clients
· Relay client feedback to product development staff
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in an engineering discipline or, Bachelor’s degree with technical sales
· Minimum of 3years technical salesexperience
· Proven track record of sales success
· Demonstrated understanding of engineering analysis and technology
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Strong collaboration skills
· Ability to build positive relationships and rapport
· English language proficiency to include excellent oral, written and presentation
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
· Relevant industry or market experience a plus
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technology, (PADT) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law or regulation. It is PADT’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.