5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Ansible Engineer for our client in New Orleans, LA / Frisco, TX
Job Title: Ansible Engineer
Job Location: New Orleans, LA / Frisco, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- In this role, you will join a diverse team of talented individuals working on projects related to Ansible Tower, Ansible database, and other emerging products for DevOps.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Implement user interface for new back-end features in Ansible products
- Communicate with developers, automation engineers, UX designers, and the community
- Influence engineers working on back-end interfaces to follow best practices in user interfaces
- Identify system deficiencies, conduct technical research and analysis, and recommend solutions or fixes
- Creating Playbooks for automation.
- Contribute tests for the continuous administration, integration and automation of commonly used process to migrate them to Ansible suite to help maintain high stability.
- Experience working on Open source environment.
- Experience with Ansible Products.
- Professional front-end experience working on enterprise applications is a major plus
- Experience and understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of front-end unit testing using Jasmine and Karma
- Basic understanding of browser UI bottlenecks, reflows, and style recalculations
- Passion about user interface design and implementation
- Basic knowledge of Python and willingness to learn it
- Basic Linux system administration experience
- Outstanding English language communication skills and influencing skills.
- Desire to learn and solve challenging problems
- Understanding of Ansible,Tower, DB or similar offerings, is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline is preferred