Global Bankers Insurance Group, LLC (“Global Bankers”) represents and manages a consortium of rapidly growing life and annuity insurance and reinsurance companies. We have operations throughout the U.S. and in select international markets. Our primary product suite consists of fixed annuities, life insurance and some supplemental products, distributed primarily through independent agents and worksite channels. In addition, we are an active reinsurer of both new and in force books of business. Global Bankers offers an entrepreneurial work environment that provides opportunities for constant learning & growth. We are headquartered in Durham, North Carolina and are a wholly-owned division of Eli Global, LLC. Additional information can be found at www.GlobalBankers.com.
Eli Global, LLC (“Eli Global”) is a privately-held consortium of over 65 autonomous companies serving the needs of our clients in industries including insurance (Global Bankers), financial services, healthcare services, revenue cycle management, information technology, marketing and sales, publishing, distribution, market research, business information, and more. Founded in 1991, Eli Global has 5,500 people working in more than 20 countries. Additional information can be found at www.EliGlobal.com. Eli Global’s values and principals are as follows:
This dynamic role is located in Durham, NC and will be responsible for maintaining and disseminating technical product knowledge of the firm’s annuity portfolio. The selected individual will be an internal resource and work with agents and customers alike to inform of product contract operations as well as explain product interaction with US Tax code. This is a dynamic position requiring an analytical focus as well as the ability to explain annuity and tax requirements in understandable terms.
- Maintain an updated knowledge base of company annuity offerings both qualified and non-qualified, and function as an internal product resource for all matters concerning the firm’s annuity product offerings.
- Possess a basic understand on IRC tax procedures as they relate to non-qualified annuity products and be able to articulate basic concepts to agents and customer alike.
- Act as go to resource for customer service regarding annuity contract operations such as 1035 exchanges, and contract structuring
- Develop effective training and educate policy processors on annuity handling. Communicate with distribution partners on operational challenges and assist with follow up to obtain 1035/rollover funds.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge base or IRC procedures and operation regarding qualified annuities, rollovers and distributions
- Handle call escalations from annuity customers when issues arise.
- Executes and supports strategic plans as directed by management. Provides strategic goals and direction to the annuity processing team. Works effectively with all levels and employee roles to ensure goals are met.
- Effectively mentors and develops employees through training, establishing objectives and communicating policies and procedures while building employee morale, motivation, commitment.
- Maintain open lines of internal communications with annuity subject matter experts, distribution management, training, and advanced sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years Insurance analytical experience annuities preferred.
- Possess a basic understanding with the ability to expand knowledge of US TaxLaw as it may relate to non-qualified and qualified annuities
- Aptitude and/or utilization of analytics and business intelligence of competitive products.
- Ability to convey key product benefits and features in understandable terms to internal and external stakeholders on
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, highly competitive environment.
- Strong presentation, organizational, interpersonal communication, and analytical skills require.
- Salary DOE
- Full Benefits Package Available
Global Bankers Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.