We are seeking an Animation Engineer to be a key contributor on the development of our core animation technologies.
- Knowledge of all things Animation: inverse kinematics, forward kinematics, rigging, collision dynamics, motion capture
- Fluent in C++
- Superb physics, 3D math, and algebra skills
- Able to write clean, bug-free, well-documented, and efficient code
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Interest in research and development of animation technologies.