We consider ourselves to be passionate engineers who put our hearts and souls into our software suite for public safety, and it shows. Our products are installed at police, fire, and emergency medical services agencies around the globe, servicing the needs of over 250 million citizens in over 13 countries. TriTech’s been in business since 1993 but maintains an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking culture.
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Angular JS and .NET Microsoft Development Tools; C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS - Team Foundation Server
- Leadership DNA – we’re a fast growing company in an industry that is rapidly innovating, and we need people with an entrepreneurial spirit!
- 0-5 years experience as a software engineer – our team is growing, and we're hiring both experienced and entry-level engineers
- Excellent communication skills – you’re able to clearly explain complex issues
- You like using your brain and have pretty strong analytical and coding skills
- You have a troubleshooting mindset – you love solving problems and aren’t afraid to take ownership of them
- Team oriented and not afraid to ask for help – we’re an Agile/Scrum environment, so being a team player is crucial
- Skilled in the following technologies: MVC, Web UI experience
- Exposure to GIS and/or Big Data
- Able to commute to or relocate to the San Diego office