Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Act as a technical resource for the creative marketing team.
- Utilize and implement various web analytics tools to provide useful statistics and insights into how our websites work.
- Pair with designers and other developers to learn and grow.
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities.
- Aptitude to learn new technology.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- 3+ years of experience in web development or similar software development roles.
- Proficient in Angular
- Familiarity with LAMP stack.
- Experience with Jenkins, Perforce, Git, and other version control, continuous i