Angular JS, React Front End Developer
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Angular JS, React Front End Developer ?for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: Angular JS, React Front End Developer
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- As Frontend Web Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of highly usable, modern and functional web user interfaces.
- You will be part of an engineering team devoted to the design and development of modern high-traffic web applications for internal and external users.
- You should posses demonstrable skills in building highly responsive user interfaces that follow UX design principles.
- Contribute to your development team's successful implementation of new software and maintenance of existing systems
- Collaborate with other teams to understand business or operational requirements and then ensure those requirements are met
- Design, develop and test highly usable, responsive web interfaces as per UX guidelines given
- Must demonstrate solid command over Angular and React with very good understanding of best practices, and design patterns.
- Ability to customize User Interface specific to client functional requirements using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Angular, React & Boot Strap CSS for web design.
- Coordinate with the Quality Assurance and Operations teams in order to produce rock-solid software
- 4+ years of programming experience in a client-side scripting framework like Angular or React
- Solid understanding of fundamental Internet Protocols (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Good understanding of SQL query authoring, performance tuning, relational database design , non-relational databases and working with data at scale
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Experience with source code management systems, like Git
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong Computer Science background or equivalent experience
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Past contributions to open source projects