Here at Foothold Technology () we believe in the power of software to improve people's lives!
Today, AWARDS supports a wide range of services including mental health, alcohol and substance use, intellectual and developmental disabilities, homelessness and housing, employment and training, seniors, veterans, and other therapeutic services to individuals and families, children and adults. We work with hundreds of provider agencies across the nation, in Guam, and Puerto Rico. Our goal is to assist non-profit agencies deliver client services more effectively and more efficiently. Our service model ensures each and every client benefits from the wealth of knowledge in our entire community. As a result of this sustained focus, AWARDS has attained an incomparable level of sophistication and usability.
The current appdev team is comprised of close to 20 developers with various skill sets that work closely together using agile methodologies to fine-tune the application, SE, and continue the development of extensible features. We use cloud architecture to deliver our software to our clients. The software is built on the LAPP (Linux, Apache, PHP, Postgres) stack with a focus of transitioning to Angular.JS and ZF3.
Skills & requirements
About being a Angular.JS/Front End Developer at Foothold
We're looking for a front end developer with expert skills in Angular.JS with proven experience producing software in a SaaS environment. The primary focus will be to assist with a project being built using AngularJS to replace a legacy system. The ideal candidate will assist with the implementation of the user interface in the form of a web application with a focus on performance. This new permanent position will report to the Director of Application Development and is able to work remotely.
- Develop the client side user interfaces utilizing AngularJS
- Utilize CSS frameworks and tools (SASS or LESS), experience with Foundation or Bootstrap
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Architecting and utilization of JS Build automation tools (grunt ,gulp, node.js)
- Delivering a complete front end application while ensuring high performance on mobile and browser
- Promote technical standards and support migration efforts to the future infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Strong coding and scripting ability, PHP preferred
- Knowledge or relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- (We are unable to work with candidates having or needing visa work authorization, at this time.)