- Develop front-end Web applications using the Angular framework against back-end .NET services.
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum development team.
- Adhere to best practices with respect to software engineering and agile processes
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work collaboratively with internal and client team members.
- Passionate coder with 5 or more years of Web front-end development experience.
- Breadth of experience with HTML5, CSS3, Javscript.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Angular development
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Job ID 2018-4331