Not Specified years
Posted 81 days ago
Envision Physician Services is seeking 1-2 additional anesthesiologists to join our team in Riverside, CA! A few details:
Large physician group that covers two hospital campuses
Riverside Community Hospital & Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Productivity model compensation includes generous call stipends on top of high neutral unit value
Case variety: General, Ortho, OB, Bariatric, Vascular, Urology and more!
Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Anesthesiologists
Annual Compensation: $420K+
1099-Independent Contractor Status
Live in beautiful Riverside county away from traffic of downtown Los Angeles, yet close enough to drive in for a night on the town!
Convenient to Irvine, Orange County, San Bernardino, Southern California beaches and more!
• Riverside population: 303,000
• The University of California, Riverside, is located in the north eastern part of the city.
• Riverside is located in the Inland Empire metropolitan area, 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
• The Inland Empire, which includes San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, is situated just east of greater Los Angeles and is home to more than 4 million people. As the 12th largest metropolitan area in the US and one of the fastest growing regions in California, the Inland Empire is a thriving urban center and has become a manufacturing/shipping hub for many big companies. Residents of the Inland Empire can enjoy the nearby San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Mountain, and Temecula Wine Region, one of the newest wine regions in California. The IE offers affordable housing, plenty of shopping, and it is only a short drive to either Los Angeles or San Diego Counties.
• Community Website: http://www.riversideca.gov/
Benefits and Compensation
$420K+ annual compensation
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Job ID #: JO000015772