We are seeking a full-time BC or BE anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice .
- This team member will be responsible for providing anesthesia services at Carolina East Medical Center and Carolina East Surgery Center
- Our anesthesia services include general anesthesia, neurosurgery, cardiac, orthopedic, vascular, obstetric, gynecologic and ear, nose and throat
- This division employs 10 anesthesiologists that work as part of a care team model
- Associated call is required but can be taken from home
- Leadership track opportunities are also available
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.