We are seeking anesthesiologists to join our highly skilled Anesthesia team in Muskegon, Michigan. Full-time, part-time and non-call positions are available.
- Our practice provides anesthesia services at Mercy Hospital – Sherman Campus, Mercy Health Hackley Campus, Muskegon Surgery Center and Shoreline Vision Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Have the opportunity to do your own cases as well as supervise CRNAs.
- Productivity compensation model, with flexible vacation and call, provides a work/life balance, as well as the ability to maximize your earning potential!
- We offer a wide variety of anesthesia services, which include orthopedics, plastics, ENT, dental, GYN, urology, ophthalmology and general surgery. Cardiac experience a plus but not required.
- Our candidates must be eligible for ABA certification.
- A Michigan license is a plus, but not necessary in order to apply.
Muskegon County is in West Michigan on the shoreline of Lake Michigan. It is 45 minutes away from Grand Rapids, MI and a few hours’ drive from Detroit and Chicago. With 27 miles sugar sand beaches and 400 miles of rives and dunes, you can spend your leisure time fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, and walking the beach during spectacular sunsets. Muskegon is quickly gaining attention as a vibrant and attractive destination, and ideal for relocation. It is also one of the lowest cost of living waterfront locations in the country. Downtown Muskegon has lots to offer both visitors and residents. With regional shopping complexes, farmer’s markets, and award winning restaurants, there is something for everyone. There is plenty to do along the Muskegon Lakeshore for everyone from the outdoor enthusiast to the arts and culture enthusiast.