A growing department at a reputable academic center is seeking a qualified candidate to join its expanding team. The ideal candidate will have fellowship training in obstetric anesthesia. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to make a name for himself or herself in the department and throughout the industry while working alongside an incredibly supportive team.
- Opportunity to supervise obstetric CRNAs and perform your own OB procedures—approximately 2,400 deliveries per year, including high-risk cases
- Experience a collaborative team-based approach with weekly grand rounds—culture of sharing best practices to strive for continual improvement as a group
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 1:10 call schedule and ample trainee support
- Receive tremendous support for academic interests at a top land-grant university
- H-1B candidates are encouraged to apply
Part of the 14th largest metropolitan area in the United States, our city offers an exceptional quality of life to all of its residents. This beautiful Upper Midwest region is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, featuring a riverfront skyline, breathtaking waterfalls, an array of lakes, and more hiking and biking trails than you could imagine.
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools, including one of the top 20 elementary schools and two of the top 20 private schools in the state (according to Niche)
- With a local university and NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB teams, enjoy collegiate and professional sporting events throughout the year
- You will have convenient access to a major international airport, ranked in the Top 10 Domestic Airports by Travel + Leisure magazine
- Experience a variety of engaging events year-round, including one of the largest state fairs in the nation, as well as an abundance of top-notch entertainment and unique shopping and dining options