Job Title: Android Telephony Framework Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Hands on exposure to GSMA Protocols Stacks IR.94[Video over LTE], IR.92[VoLTE], VoWiFi and GSMA Rich Communication Services [RCS].
- Working exposure to 3GPP Release12 features i.e. Enhanced Voice Services [EVS], eUICC [Embedded Universal Integrated Circuit Card], Real Time Text[RTT]
- Good knowledge of testcase to be performed over various RAT like LTE, Wi-Fi Calling [ePDG] and UMTS which cover Handover scenarios between various RAT's IRAT/SRVCC.
- Should have Performed interop (IOT) testing with AT&T/T-Mobile/VzW operators on various SAMSUNG flagship devices and QUALCOMM Chipsets.
- Activity involves Technical review and discussion with operator on new/existing requirements, Test Planning and execution of the scenarios.
- Should have good exposure to extensive Log analysis and debugging of issues for protocols scenarios i.e. IMS, LTE, IRAT/SRVCC, Handover.
- Should be able Provide support for field issues with full regression testing, log analysis and reproduction of issue in the lab environment.
Skill requirement :
- Design and develop Android applications and Framework
- Client server communication protocols development on the Android device
- Handle field issues from customers
- Interact with testing & customer support team for technical queries Experience Requirements:
- Hands on experience with mobile development on an Android platform in a professional environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in developing high-performance and highly scalable applications
- Strong knowledge on Android and Java components such as services, providers, activities, fragments etc.
- Embedded solutions design, development and debugging experience
- Strong Experience in Core Java is must in Android Studio/Eclipse environment
- Strong Computer science fundamentals – like OS concepts ( process/thread), Computer networking, Data structures
- Experience on C/C++ is a plus
- GIT/Gerrit/Perforce usage experience is a plus