The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Android Programs Strategy and Analytics Lead, you will work continuously with Business Development, Product, Partner Engineering, Marketing, All Regions, and other product areas. You will have a strong grasp of strategy to navigate and consult high level discussions.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Define and articulate both global and regional strategies for our devices portfolio. Be our thought leader for all major strategic decisions.
- Run business reviews and be responsible for designing senior executive discussions/reviews. Identify gaps in understanding and work with cross-functional team to overcome those gaps.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in management consulting, corporate development, product management or investment banking.
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Passion for and familiarity with mobile devices
- Effective grasp of metrics and analytics with a willingness to dive into the data to understand the business better and, in turn, synthesize the data for broader team and executive comprehension.
- Creative and results driven with the ability to zoom from strategy to execution, business minded and collaborative.
- Ability to turn a high-level concept into a well defined narrative with executive ready materials.
- Effective communication skills.