$150K — $200K *
Do you have a passion for collaboration and enabling the technologies that connect us? Do you have experience discovering, designing and implementing robust mobile device management solutions (iOS and Android)? Do you desire to be a part of dynamic team tasked with producing mobile solutions that empower the business and enable mobile application developers? If you answered yes to these questions, the Senior Systems Admin – Mobile role at Edward Jones could be the right opportunity for you!
Edward Jones is seeking an experienced and talented individual to lead the development and expansion of mobile device management at the firm. The expectations of the prospective candidate will be the design, development, testing, implementation, and support of iOS/Android applications and related integrations. In this role, the ideal candidate will make contributions to the growth and development of one of Edward Jones’ fastest growing areas and will partner with both technical and business teams on multiple initiatives and collaborate to deliver new features and enhancements.
· Provide technical leadership in the planning and execution of the Mobility landscape.
· Actively lead the deployment of MDM solutions on the Android Platform
· Maintain highly available systems and infrastructure, quickly triage any user impacting event
· Partner with key vendors and areas across the firm to provide appropriate technology solutions
· Support the user community through direct communication and high touch interactions
· Provide technical mentorship to peers and junior associates
· Align development and deliverables with the firm’s strategic direction
Position Requirements:· Participate and gather deep technical expertise in all mobile areas as they relate to Android platform including but not limited to Android for Enterprise.
· Proven background in design, implementation, migration and support of MDM deployment, for both BYOD and Corporate owned Android & iOS devices.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with Intune workflow processes and Android platform capabilities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems preferred or equivalent experience
· Ten or more years of experience directly related to Information Systems
· Detailed understanding of project management methodologies, system development lifecycle, infrastructure best practices, risk management concepts and capacity planning
· Strong willingness to learn and apply new and emerging technologies
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Valid through: 4/20/2021