Currently we are looking for an Android Key Developer for our Bridgewater, NJ office to make the team even stronger.
As anAndroid KeyDeveloper, you will be working on the development ofSecurity platform formobileapplications.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android;
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance;
- Gain an understanding of requirements, technology needs and solution architecture quickly;
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions;
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly.
- Experience in Android development;
- Expert in Java, App Components, UI frameworks, developer tools and workflows;
- Good understanding of networking, caching of local data and multitasking on Android;
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries and services;
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Security software development experience is a plus;
- C/C++ experience is a plus;
- Working with protobuf and raw socket connections is a plus;
- Experience in Agile processes;
- Leadership, ability to work in a dynamic team environment, with a mix of local and remote resources;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.