What will you do everyday
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate
- Expertise: you know how to code. You understand our tech stack and can be productive with it. In other words, you've done this before.
- Action oriented: You love to build. You know that perfect is the enemy of the good – you like to ship fast and quickly iterate.
- Creativity: You enjoy listening to user feedback and then building product in novel ways. You're resourceful and enjoy finding alternate paths to success.
- Problem solving: you use data to help point you in the correct direction. You optimize relentlessly. You think business and engineering problems are like puzzles and you stick with them until they are solved.
- Humility: You're humble and love working in a team without ego to deliver products
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact.
- Confidence: You trust your abilities and you're ready to push yourself to the next level.
- Should have built and shipped at least one Android app to the Google Play Store
- Java experience a must. Kotlin experience a plus.
- Familiarity with the voice/recorder APIs in Android a huge plus.
Requirements is such a strong word. We don't necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you've done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Please note: this position is in Redwood City, CA and at this time we cannot support relocation or visa transitions. Accordingly, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Tell me more about Suki
- On a roll: Named "Best New Startup" (Rock Health); Announced major partnership with Sutter Health;
- Great team: Founded, managed and backed by successful veterans of Google, Salesforce, Oracle in tech and UCSF and Stanford in medicine. We have technologists and doctors working side by side to solve difficult problems.
- Great investors: We're backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Marc Benioff and others.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for transcription, dictation and order entry solutions - our vision is to become the voice user interface for healthcare, bringing innovation to that relieves the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
- Great customers: Help our doctors save time in their day so they can focus on providing great care.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.