In the role of Android Engineer 2, the key responsibilities will be to design, code, and test Android Mobile Applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement requirements on Android apps
- Follow internal software development procedure in compliance with medical regulations
- Develop automated unit tests
- Interface with software test to ensure high quality product
- May complete other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 2-4 years of native Android app development
- Eager to collaborate and learn from top tier principal engineers
- Actively seeks discussions for design direction when direction is not obvious
- Ability to work in a structured corporate company in a regulated industry
- High degree of diligence in documentation, testing and coding.
- Ability to understand company intent for the application and align programming
- Must have strong communication skills to discuss tradeoffs between design options.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience